Cloisters of the Faro Municipal Museum
A refined atmosphere
Faro Municipal Museum was the second museum to be created in the Algarve. In 1894, on the 500th anniversary of the birth of Infante Dom Henrique (Henry the Navigator), Faro inaugurated the Museum Archeologico Lapidar Infante D. Henrique dedicated to the hero of Sagres. The Cloisters of the Faro Municipal Museum, formerly an old convent dating back to the 16th Century, has the capacity to host 120 people, guaranteeing an atmosphere that is both refined and agreeable. Just next door, the grounds of the Galeria do Arco hosts cocktail and welcome drink parties for around 50 people. A renovated military building, which is presently the Toy Museum, it is located in the walls of the city with a view of the Formosa Estuary.
“Memorable business in a venue with history as a backdrop.“